On the user detail page the administrator can view and edit all the information that pertains to the users of the system.
The fields for a user are:
- Name. The only mandatory field
- PIN. The user's personal PIN. The PIN default PIN length is 4 digits, but can be changed by the organization owner
- Department. Optional and for information only
- Employee ID. Optional and for information only
- Devices. The devices (cards and phones) assigned to the user. Assigning a device to a user can be done either here or on the device page.
- Shared with. A user can be shared with other organizations. See further Delegation.
- Blocked. A blocked user will immediately lose all access rights, but can be unblocked at a later time
In the lower-right-hand corner of the page, there is a link that lets you check the access rights for the user.